A: Definitely. If you haven’t worked with us in the past, please email email@example.com with as much detail about the order as you can. Or log in to the webpage and fill in the details form.If you have ordered with us before, simply call, text or email the customer service insider you worked with on your last order.
A: On screen printing orders we will provide a free preproduction sample. For all other orders we provide digital mock ups or Embroidery samples after the digitising is approved and then sew outs are done as preproduction sample. All other decisions are at the discretion of the company and client.
A: Nope. Pricing varies depending on the total amount ordered and certain decoration processes are geared for ordering small amounts. Get in touch and we’ll help you figure out the best approach for your custom apparel order. Here’s a guideline:
- embroidery no minimum
- digital printing no minimum
- screen printing 10 pieces
- 1 colour all over printing 20 pieces
- multicolour all over printing 40 pieces
- PO # (if you have one)
- garment style #
- garment colour
- breakdown of total quantity in sizes
- art, art file, and name for the design
- date you need the order
- ship to address
- ship method or pick up
- Certain fabrics (of a plastic or vinyl nature) melt during our screen print curing process. Setting the ink involves running the garment through a tunnel dryer. Air dry ink is a possibility, but we will need to look at the garment and design before we can determine printability.
- Performance apparel, moisture wicking, and polycotton blends have a tendency to dye migrate. Dye migration is when the fabric dye contaminates the printed colour, altering the expected result.
- Garments must be 100% cotton with no treatments (such as stain guard on aprons) for to be used for digital printing.
A: Although we do all over printing, the process does not allow us to print over a shoulder. We can print the front and back, although there is “misprinting” that occurs around seam areas. The front and back prints will not line up exactly.